CrossFit delivered to your house. Start your strength training today!
What You'll Learn:
- Take control of your health
- Engaging in physically taxing activities from your home
- Learn the in’s and out’s of Crossfit
- Understand the proper techniques
- Gain unique perspectives on technique for each exercise
- Understand how top cross fit classes are structures
- Build muscle while losing unwanted body fat
- Set goals for yourself along with the coach’s instructions
- Watch personal growth take shape each day
This Course Includes:
CrossFit has always been an in class, team activity held on-site for specific people. With this Grace Prentice Education course, brought to you by Vardy HPC we are changing to game. We deliver high intensity, fast action courses directly to your home to provide you a unique opportunity to enjoy CrossFit where ever, whenever you want.
The Grace Prentice Education HPC Academy provides you with detailed work out plans, motivational coaching and easy to follow graphics to guide you from start to finish. Additionally, with the ability to do this course whenever you want, you can experience Crossfit in a way like none other. Its time to make the jump, make your heart pump, and jump start your health journey today!
Who Is This Course For:
- Entry-level gym go-er’s looking to get introduced to CrossFit
- Individuals with workout experience that want at-home guidance on workout plans
- High performance athletes that are looking for new ways to get a great workout in from anywhere
Dr. Mark Vardy DC, CCSP
As a licensed Chiropractor since 1999, Dr. Mark T. Vardy has helped thousands of patients including professional athletes eliminate pain and maximize their potential for health and greatness. As a Chiropractor with experience, community dedication, and a passion for health, he is committed to promoting the health and well-being of his patients and the community. Dr. Vardy uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Vardy is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from Memorial University of Newfoundland
Honors Degree in Biochemistry from Memorial University of Newfoundland
Certified Malley Extremity Chiropractic Physician Doctor of Chiropractic
Palmer College of Chiropractic Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician®
American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians, Inc.
Level 1 Crossfit Certification
USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Certification
Doctor of Chiropractic (1999)
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician® (2007)
Certified Chiropractic Acupuncturist (2010)
Hawaii Ironman Triathlon Medical team
Professional Bull Riding Rodeo Medical Staff
Carolina Phoenix Women’s Semi-pro football team chiropractor
Doctor for the Carolina Mudcats
Athlete for the Canadian Summer Games in Windsurfing
Former Collegiate Rugby Player